I am always in the lookout for easy, fast, and budget-friendly recipes, however, I want to create recipes that are tasty and unique. That my family will enjoy eating while I don’t lose my cool in the 45 minutes time frame I gave myself to cook dinner when I come back from my job.
With time and a lot of trial and error, I have come to understand what my family will enjoy, and that includes meals that have an Asian flair. From all sorts of curry dishes to Chinese stir fry, to ramen soup, the mix of all those exotic flavors is usually a winner in my household.
This recipe came from another one I saw years ago. It was not until recently that I took the time to try different versions until landing this one. My husband bought the ground turkey and after some thinking came up with this recipe and was a winner at dinner time. I hope you like it too!
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 3 green onion stalks
- ¼ cup cilantro
- ½ cup panko
- 1 tsp Chinese five-spice
- 1 tsp garlic minced
- 1 tsp ginger minced
- 1 tbsp of fish sauce
- Salt and pepper
- Set the oven to 350.
- Mix all the ingredients above until well combined. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- In a hot pan, add oil (I use avocado oil).
- Take the turkey mix and make it in small balls. In the hot pan-seared the meatballs on all sides until browned.
- Place the turkey meatballs in a pan and put it in the oven for 25 minutes.
- Enjoy with a side of fried rice or just white rice, or just a salad for all of the ones that are following Keto.